What is POSH?
A law to prevent and to provide protection against Sexual Harassment of women at the workplace as well as redressal of complaints of Sexual Harassment.
The law was formulated with the core objective of
- Protecting employees against Sexual Harassment
- Promising a safe, secure and dignified working environment for them.
Sexual Harassment includes
- Physical contact and advances
- Demand/ request for sexual favors
- Making sexually colored remarks
- Unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature
Every employer having more than 10 employees must constitute an internal committee within the organization to handle complaints of sexual harassment.
- 38% women/girls had faced sexual harassment at the workplace
- 68.9% said they refrained from making a complaint due to fear, embarrassment and lack of confidence
- 42.2% said they did not feel protected at work
What all is required to be POSH COMPLAINT?
- POSH policy
- Sensitization of all employees
- Formation of Internal Complaint Committee
- Training of IC on investigation procedure
- External member who ensures fairness
- Filing of the annual report
We conduct POSH Training for
- Employee engagement
- Manager awareness
- Internal Complaint Committee orientation
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!